Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Another year is in the books. The first thing I want to do is wish you a happy and prosperous new year. You get an extra special thanks if you stop by Dell on Movies on a fairly regular basis to see what I have to say.

For 2014, I still plan on giving you plenty of straight forward reviews, and the occasional list. However, I also want to share some other cinematic thoughts. Within the last few weeks, I have started what I hope to a regularly recurring feature - "On My Mind." This will consist of my feelings about the many different aspects of the movie-watching experience. If you aren't sure what that means, click here to see what I've done so far.

Another feature I will be starting up fairly soon is "Movies I Grew Up With." As the title suggests, I will be revisiting films that I literally grew up with. They will all be from my youth (or more youthful days) and I will likely have seen them a dozen times or more. These will not really be reviews, though I will get into some of the same things a review would. These are going to be more about my experiences with these movies, why I relate to them and keep returning to them. I'll also get into whether or not they still work and, depending on the movie, how my wife and/or kids react to them.

There may be another feature or two that I come up with, but I'm not sure on anything else, yet.

Thanks again for hanging out here with me. I hope you return often and I love getting your two cents on anything I post.

Oh, one last thing. Please take a peek at my blogroll to the right and visit as many of those as you can. These people are all passionate about movies and work extremely hard on their blogs.


Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment